An international Company that offers innovative, efficient, and functional solutions in the fields of digitalization, automation and navigation systems, is currently looking to expand their team in Limassol by recruiting a Junior Naval Architect/Marine Engineer. The successful candidate will be supporting the day to day needs of the Compliance Services Department. If you are a Naval Architecture or Marine Engineering or Nautical Sciences graduate with a previous experience in the maritime sector, looking to enhance your skills and advance your career in such a flourishing sector, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assist in the oversight of Compliance services.
- To assist in the collection of information on current and future regulations.
- To assist in the evolutionary process of Company’s compliance services and associate tools.
- Holder of a University Degree in Naval Architecture or Marine Engineering or Nautical Sciences
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Ability to communicate thoughts in a clear and organized manner.
- Computer literacy.
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high-pressure on-call environment with changing priorities.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- Good knowledge of the industry standards, rules, and regulations.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 76 93 69 for further information.