An international payment solutions provider offering services that enhance the customer experience, incorporate transparency, and adhere to the most stringent security standards, is currently recruiting for a Junior QA Engineer for their Nicosia offices. The successful candidate will design, develop and execute exploratory and test scenarios to ensure quality of the Company’s products. If you have proven work experience in software Quality Assurance and are ready for the next step in your career, please send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create tests to identify software problems
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
- Motivate the development process for efficiency and performance
- Develop and execute manual and automated test cases to increase regression coverage as well as new functionality testing.
- Works together with the software developer to enhance and improve programs
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements
- Research and compare similar competitor products
- Willing to provide technical support on a weekly rotation between team members.
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Experience in a similar role can be considered an advantage
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Our client offers a competitive salary package including private health insurance and performance bonus.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Eleni Kyriacou, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720
for further information.