An innovative and growing fintech company is currently looking for a Junior Software Tester to join the team in their Limassol-based offices. The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience as a software tester and be passionate about quality assurance. If you want to join a company with potential for growth and a chance of learning about new technologies, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Junior Software Tester role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyzing user stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed using postman.
- Provide timely solutions.
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Software Tester or similar role.
- Working knowledge of test management software and SQL.
- Experience in API testing.
- Experience in Mobile testing.
- Postman experience is an advantage.
- Azure Devops experience is an advantage.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester (backend and frontend).
- Team player.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficiency in English is a must.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Kristina Razorenova, firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720
for further information.