GRS are working with an exciting international gaming company who are looking to expand their office in Larnaca with a Junior Trader. If you have a passion and excellent general sports knowledge, as well as the ability to work flexible hours, then GRS look forward to seeing your CV for this Junior Trader Role today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Monitor prices and control liabilities
Monitor the customer facing site to ensure accuracy
Contribute towards promotional activity
Effectively profiling the customer base
Creation of special/PR/novelty markets as required
Ensure all deadlines are met
- Previous experience in a sports trading role desirable
- Excellent general sports knowledge
- Strong awareness of the sporting calendar
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Ability to work flexible hours in line with the needs of the business (evenings and weekends will be required)
- Fluency in English
- Candidates must be based in Cyprus with no Visa restrictions
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Peter Michael, firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the above job reference or call + 357 25 342 720
for further information.