A leading construction firm with a solid reputation is looking for a Land Surveyor to join their firm. You will report to the Senior Quantity Surveyor and the Head of Projects and you should have hands-on experience with engineering instruments and knowledge of GPS and GIS systems. The ideal candidate will have a degree in Civil Engineering (or similar) at least 2 years’ experience as a Land surveyor in a similar role. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, then GRS look forward to receiving your CV for this Malta based Land Surveyor role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct surveys on land sites and properties
- Examine previous records and evidence to ensure data accuracy
- Research and design methods for survey processes
- Use equipment and tools to accurately measure land features (e.g., longitudes, latitudes)
- Build maps, sketches, and charts
- Supervise and provide guidance to field staff
- Purchase and maintain equipment
- Report on survey results and present findings to clients
- Collaborate with engineers and architects on several projects
- Degree in Civil Engineering or a similar field
- Previous experience as a surveyor or in a similar role
- Working knowledge of GPS and GIS
- Tech savvy, including familiarity with CAD software
- Aptitude in math and problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- Great organizational and leadership skills
- Valid certificate is required
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Laura Constantinou, firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the above job reference or call +356 27780664
for further information.