GRS Recruitment are seeking an ambitious Manager’s assistant for a very well established and successful Real Estate and Property Management agency. The role will be based in the Malta branch, reporting to the Branch manager and ensuring the operations for that branch run smoothly. The successful candidate will be joining a recognised brand leading in their field at a time of expansion and growth. If you are experienced in a support role and are looking to join a vibrant team, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create a warm, welcoming and informative environment in branch for clients
- Form an integral part of the branch operations
- Assist in driving the business forward through your customer service and efficiency
- Responsible for the day to day management of the branch
- Supporting the Branch’s Consultants in various logistical tasks
- Assisting the Branch Manager;
- Managing and updating property information on the database;
- Assisting clients and property owners with sales, letting and property management enquiries;
- Providing administrative support to Consultants, Managers and the wider team.
- Autonomous and pleasant personality.
- Customer Service Orientated
- Conscientious and be able to work to own initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Maltese.
- Computer literate
- Friendly team, in-depth training, great working environment
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.