GRS is working with an international payment solutions provider offering services that enhance the customer experience, incorporate transparency, and adhere to the most stringent security standards, is currently recruiting for a merchant relationship specialist for their Nicosia offices. The successful candidate needs to have outstanding interpersonal skills and proven experience in providing customer support in a Service Desk Environment. If you have proven work experience and are ready for the next step in your career, please send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures, including audit requirements, confidentiality, AML/CTF, information security and data privacy of the Company’s customers and end users.
- Comply with procedures covering support and management of customers, including account settings and ongoing customer account support.
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with company's customers as the primary point of contact in the onboarding and integration process
- Answer customer calls using various communication mediums as an active member of the support team, along with carrying out quality controls check regulatory, whilst being the escalation point for customers.
- Work closely with other internal teams to help deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Produce regular reporting, including analyses of statistical data on query trends, peak times etc. and to record data based on customer pain points.
- Follow up improvements and resale notes and identify up-sale possibilities.
- Identify churn risks and additional revenue opportunities.
- Identify and execute improvements of internal processes and procedures.
- Perform product and feature demos, user training, and public facing webinars
- Personally, solve Tier 1technical issues and escalate issues to technical support and other internal teams as needed
- A relevant degree in economics, commerce, business, banking or similar is necessary.
- Native English speaker preferred; other languages will be considered an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be tech oriented
- Strong written and verbal communications skills essential for this role
- Possess outstanding presentation skills, interpersonal skills and be self-reliant, independent and willing to work and grow with the team
- Confidence to speak and present product information in front of groups with ease
- Willingness to travel, up to several days each month
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility for shifting customer support as part of a rotation.
- At least 5 years as a customer relationship manager with either a commercial or private bank, insurance or boutique financial services firm (other than FX/CFD brokerages).
- Basic understanding of payments, SWIFT, SEPA transfers and knowledge on loans would be considered an advantage
- Exposure to regulated financial services and products is essential, together with management of individual accounts in excess of €10m pa, or a total customer portfolio of €500m.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Eleni Kyriakou, email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720
for further information.