GRS Recruitment are searching for an experienced assistant to support a professional team within a growing business services firm in Malta. With a diverse portfolio of clients and excellent service delivery the company are going through a period of expansion and recruiting this new position to help support the team and the clients. This is an exciting opportunity, if you meet the below criteria and are seeking a new career challenge please apply for this Malta based assistant role today.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responding to phone calls and e-mails handling and organizing records
- Keeping the customer relationship management software up to date
- Issuing client proposals assisting other team members and performing other duties as required
- Providing an excellent professional and efficient service to clients
- Have an A' level standard of education or equivalent
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a good command of both English and Maltese
- Be driven by high standards of customer satisfaction and customer experience
- Can work independently, is organised and detail-oriented, and able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Can maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethics
- Be conversant in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Have at least 2 years' experience in an office environment
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Lorraine Piggott-Brown, email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call +356 27780664
for further information.