GRS are working closely with our client an international financial services company who are seeking to recruit an Office Manager for their Limassol office. The successful candidate will be responsible for administrative activities such as correspondence and communication, and meeting arrangements in cooperation with the management's needs. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Office Manager role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide general administrative/secretarial support; prepare letters, memos and faxes, send and receive faxes, copy and scan documents, stamp, send, receive and record envelopes, double register papers, prepare labels for sending envelopes and for filing, editing PDF documents, etc.
- Handle all incoming calls, in a professional manner and taking messages correctly. (or emails, teams)
- Arrange travel, accommodation for senior management when necessary.
- Prepare DHL/TNT/Akis express/post, as needed.
- Responsible for the distribution, collection and dispatch of all the office mail.
- Book meetings and arrange availability of conference rooms.
- Greet clients and arrange for food & beverage orders.
- Create Purchase orders for items under engagement with advisors.
- Take care of office supplies, supervise cleaners etc.
- Manage calendars of CEO and CFO
- Degree Graduate preferably in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- 5+ years of similar professional experience, preferably in a corporate environment.
- Excellent MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) knowledge.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and take initiative where required to ensure the smooth running and completion of the task at hand.
- Must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Outstanding organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in both Greek and English.
- Provident Fund
- Commuting Allowance
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou
, at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720
for further information.