On behalf of our client, a growing food and beverage company based in Limassol, GRS are looking for an Operations Manager (F&B). The successful candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience in the food & beverage industry within a similar role and be proactive and goals-driven. If you have the relevant experience and are interested in joining a company that has opportunities for growth and development, then we look forward to receiving your CV here at GRS for this Limassol based Operations Manager role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operational management of the company
- Opening from scratch about 20 points of sale in major cities of Cyprus
- Interaction with marketing team regarding implementation of marketing activities
- Participating in budgeting, financial modelling, management reporting activities (including if necessary interaction with ERP system developers)
- Meeting monthly and annual operational indicators of business plan (including operational costs)
- Managing sales
- Development and implementing service standards, organizing training of employees, hiring and supervising of POS employees
- Development and implementing food quality control standards
- Product (menu) development in accordance with trends and brand identity, margin targets
- Supply chain management
- Development and implementing CRM and loyalty program
At least 3 years of professional experience within the food and beverage industry
Proactive and goals-driven
Fluency in English and Greek
Experience with staff-training and implementing staff manual
Ability to negotiate and organize
Experience in all aspects of market analysis including stock control, costing, planning, trading with suppliers, monitoring the market and finding new suppliers, entering into new partnerships, maintaining and analyzing existing partnerships, etc.
- Experience in opening F&B outlets and franchise expansion in Cyprus
- Strong financial skills
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Kristina Razorenova, email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720
for further information.