Our client, an international Pensions firm is looking for a Part Time Compliance Analyst to join their team in Malta. In this role you will provide support to various teams within the organization ensuring all compliance guidelines are adhered too. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and wish to work on a part time basis, GRS look forward to receiving your CV for this Malta based Part Time Compliance Analyst role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring that the Company complies with all applicable licensing conditions emanating from local laws as well as applicable EU Directives, Regulatory and Implementing Technical Standards, Guidelines and Q&As in the area of pensions
- Carrying out due diligence, risk assessments and compliance checks for new business.
- Undertaking periodic reviews and risk assessments of existing client relationships and business and on new and existing companies, trusts and retirement scheme members.
- Answer incoming escalations from the operations team, related to AML, CFT, SOW & SOF.
- Liaising with the Senior Compliance Analyst, pension teams and compliance personnel in other Sovereign offices.
- Draft Suspicious Activity Reports and report them directly to the MLRO
- Understand and stay current on industry trends related to AML
- Good time management skills
- Previous compliance experience advantageous, however training will be given
- Fluency in English
- Strong communication skills
- Private health insurance
- Training bot inhouse and external
- Free parking.
- An active social committee, organising various fun and team-building events.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Laura Constantinou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +356 27780664 for further information.