On behalf of our client, a successful investment company based in Nicosia, GRS Recruitment are seeking a Payments Analyst. The successful candidate will have two years’ experience in finance, banking, or a PSP position and a degree in accounting and finance or a related field. If you are interested in joining a fast growing and professional team, then this is the job for you! We look forward to receiving your CV for this Nicosia based Payments Analyst role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keep track of PSPs and Banks balances
- Monitor settling of funds, schedule set up and keep track of settlements
- Create reconciliation files in Excel using advanced functions
- Assisting with the onboarding of banks and PSPs and integration
- Monitoring bank fees are correctly charged according to the agreement
- Comparison of fees between banks and PSPs
- Correspondence with banks and all PSPs on issues
- Reconcile payments received against statements from PSP and ensure that the correct amounts are recorded in the company’s official records
- Monitoring accuracy of fees deduction and rolling reserve from the PSP
- Monitoring Approval and Declined rates and report abnormalities.
- Degree holder in Economics/ Finance/ Business/ Statistics or any other relevant field
- At least 2 years of experience in a Finance, Banking, PSP position or any other relevant field
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to ongoing changes quickly
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams and across functions
- Excellent communications skills and command of the English Language
- Excellent attention to detail and strong problem-solving abilities
- Detail oriented, highly analytical and a perfectionist
- A fun and communicative team player
- Strong Analytical skills
- Dynamism and be able to deliver results in a timely manner
- Excellent business written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent command of English (both verbal & written)
- Team spirit, excellent problem-solving skills
A competitive salary and pension fund as well as the opportunity to work in a vibrant and exciting environment.
You get to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company that rewards talent, initiative and creativity and offers rapid career progression.
Things like employee well-being and work-life balance are embedded in our company culture.
Be part of the leading digital assets movement and elevate your career with us!
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Kristina Razorenova, firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720
for further information.