An international company with interests in a range of sectors, including crypto & FX is looking for a talented Payments & Verifications Team Leader to join their operations in Malta. You will oversee, manage, supervise, and direct the Payments & Verification Agents and be their first point of escalation. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of payment systems, payment service providers, and new applications of payment methods into a customer environment would be ideal (crypto & FX knowledge highly advantageous). If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and want to join a great company, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Malta based Payments & Verifications Team Leader role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for monitoring, assessing, and reporting on performance in all Payments and Verification related matters
- Ensure that the company’s SLAs are met on a daily basis
- Review and improve payment and KYC processing procedures in coordination with the Knowledge Base Team.
- Draft compliance procedures and work instruction from the ground up
- Monitor internal anti-money laundering policies and procedures and critical compliance risks issues
- Effectively manage Agents’ workload and monitor/review staffing needs on an ongoing basis against operational trends.
- Assist with the Training team to plan, deliver, review, and analyse ongoing payments & KYC training sessions for Agents from all departments.
- Communicate all updates to the Department, as well as ensure such updates are understood and adhered to.
- Strive to work with the Payments & Verification Team to find the most effective methods of communication and understanding to ensure all team members are up to date and working towards common goals/requirements at all times.
- Administrative tasks such as logging shift swaps & sickness, reporting the finalised rota to payroll monthly, and creating presentations as required.
- Take responsibility for transactions and customer queries being resolved within their SLA and escalate cases accordingly to include the Customer Satisfaction Goals of the Payments & Verification Department.
- Assist in the continuous review of Payments & Verification Agents' quality of work in cooperation with the Quality Assurance Department.
- Give operational feedback to the Regional Manager as requested with the given deadlines.
- Ad hoc tasks as required by the Regional Manager.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Previous experience in successfully managing and leading a team
- Experience with Rota creation/balancing as well as resource management against trends/workflow needs in an ever-changing environment
- A good eye for detail and maintaining the highest standards at all times
- Understanding through experience of fraudulent customer behaviour
- Adaptable and able to find creative solutions to problems.
- Able to utilise a variety of communication methods to support the needs of the Team either in an office-based or remote working environment.
- Demonstratable knowledge of payments flow, and common issues faced by both the merchant AND the client as well as potential solutions for those issues.
- Time management and ability to prioritise tasks effectively in a 24/7 Team.
- Strong knowledge of data analytics and use of MS Excel
Nice to Have’s
- Understanding of forex trading and the crypto markets
- Knowledge of payment systems, payment service providers, and new application of payment methods into a customer environment would be ideal.
- Knowledge of KYC & KYB verification & processes
- Excellent career prospects
- Great offices
- Flexible working
- Team events
- Superb salary
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Laura Constantinou, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +356 2778 0664 for further information.