On behalf of our client, a successful Real Estate firm based in Limassol, GRS are seeking to recruit a Procurement Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience as a procurement manager and knowledge of construction materials. If you are looking for an opportunity to join an exciting Real Estate firm and believe you have the relevant qualifications, then we look forward to receiving your application for this Limassol based Procurement Manager role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Tender activities across all projects starting from prequalification process ending with contracts placement
- Obtain cost estimates for materials, supplies, and services
- Identify potential vendors/suppliers, gathers and analyzes information on them; recommends prospective vendors to top management
- Prepare vendor contracts and negotiates terms with vendors
- Maintain inventories of raw materials, parts, and supplies and maintains records
- Periodically assesses inventories and compares with market activity; may recommend adjustment of the procurement plan to top management
- Order materials from approved suppliers
- Review, analyze receiving / inspection documentation; forwards receiving paperwork to Accounting for vendor payment
- Maintain records of approved suppliers and periodically evaluates vendor performance (e.g., conformance with stated requirements, trends, anomalies) with the QA/QC Manager, determines the disposition of nonconforming materials
- Higher education
- Practical work as a procurement manager (5 years)
- Fluent verbal and written Greek and English is a must
- Knowledge of construction materials and fit out
- Competitive salary
- Young, dynamic and friendly working environment
- Fast growing company
- Interesting and challenging daily tasks
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Kristina Razorenova, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.