GRS are recruiting on behalf of our international client, specialized in the extraction, purification and formulation of products derived from cannabis sativa for medical, cosmeceutical, nutraceutical, and veterinary use, Production Operators for their Malta-based Plant. The successful Production Operators will be experienced with the pharmaceutical industry and familiar with Good Manufacturing Processes. If you feel you have the necessary experience for this Production Operator role, send your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Have previous experience in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry
- Strictly adhering to HSE rules and regulations, GMP guidelines, and company policies.
- Use of manufacturing equipment and their appropriate preservation.
- Loading and unloading of materials
- Cleaning of manufacturing equipment
- Ability to compile manufacturing documentation.
- Self-motivated and reliable.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Ready to work on a shift basis.
- Proficient in English.
- Have an O’ level standard of education or as a minimum, a school leaving certificate.
- A competitive salary.
- A welcoming and inclusive environment.
- A state-of-the-art working facility.
- Medical check-ups.
- A challenging role with an innovative company.
- Training and professional guidance
- Company Shutdown
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Giuseppe Buda, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +356 2778 0664 for further information.