On behalf of our client a well-established FX Broker Company, GRS are recruiting a PSP Manager for their Limassol offices. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast and challenging environment. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of previous working experience as a PSP Manager, PSP Officer or equivalent, within the forex, card payment or online industry and hold a BSc/MSc in Finance, Business Administration or equivalent. The successful candidate will have knowledge in Advanced Methodos Reconciliation Software If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply for our Limassol based PSP Manager role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate daily with the existing Payment Service Providers and Banks of the company and maintain strong business relation for ensuring continuity of cooperation.
- Communicate and on-board new Payment Service Providers and Banks, based on the regional needs of the Company.
- Communicate daily with the Funding Department and respond to inquiries regarding payments execution via Payment Service Providers and Banks.
- Establish, record and perform a due diligence process on existing and prospective Payment Service Providers and Banks.
- Create user manuals for each existing and new Payment Service Providers and Bank, and update these on a regular interval.
- Prepare on a weekly basis report for the status of existing and prospective Payment Service Providers and Banks and communicate the results to the Chief Financial Officer.
- In charge of reconciliation between PSP and client MT4
- Continually research on new providers to ensure the latest providers are sourced to the correct location.
- Testing and set up the implementation of new providers and ensuring the information is relayed to all relevant personnel
- Scoping out current coverage if new regions are being considered and ensuring the business understand if there are any limitation
Holder of a BSc/MSc in Finance, Business Administration or equivalent is a must.
Knowledge of Advanced Methods Reconciliation Software is a must
Partly qualified/qualified in Accounting, Banking, Commerce or Business and Computing will be considered advantageous.
A minimum of 3 years’ previous working experience as a PSP Manager, PSP Officer or equivalent, within the forex, card payment or online industry
Excellent communications skills both written and verbal in English Language (additional languages will be considered advantageous).
Excellent Managerial, Planning and Organizing Skills.
Highly motivated with excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Communicate clearly and concisely to the Chief Financial Officer.
Able to work on own initiative with excellent attention to detail.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Annita Paliou, firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25342720
or further information.