On behalf of our established international client, with operations in Malta and licensed by the MFSA to provide corporate services (legal and tax, trust and accounting, trusts and corporations, finance), GRS are seeking to recruit a receptionist. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an enthusiastic, dynamic team of professionals. If you have the necessary skills and experience, then GRS are looking forward to receiving your CV for this Malta based Receptionist.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Meeting and greeting clients.
Keeping the reception area tidy.
Answering and forwarding phone calls.
Screening phone calls.
Sorting and distributing post.
- O’ level education (minimum) or any formal qualifications
- Good admin and customer service skills
- Good IT skills to work with computerised booking or payment systems
- Part-time basis or fulltime reduced hours
- Excellent command of both the English and Maltese languages
- Available to work from noon to 5.30pm - Monday to Thursday and Friday until 5pm or when required to cover any gaps.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Giuseppe Buda, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +356 2778 0664 for further information.