On behalf of our client, a modern and trendy software development agency with offices based in Limassol, GRS Recruitment are looking for a Sales Executive. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the digital or creative agency industry and be genuine and dedicated to clients. If you are interested in joining a fast-growing company with exciting projects, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol-based Sales Executive role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generating new leads and identifying potential clients through research, networking, content and outreach.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients by understanding their needs, providing exceptional service, and delivering solutions that meet their business requirements.
- Managing the entire sales process, from lead generation to closing deals and following up with clients to ensure satisfaction.
- Collaborating with our software development and branding teams to provide clients with tailored solutions that meet their needs.
- Developing and implementing effective sales strategies and tactics to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and competitors to stay ahead of the curve.
- Understanding weakness and opportunities in the sales funnel and suggest actions.
- Have a proven track record in sales, with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the digital or creative agency industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with clients and work collaboratively with internal teams.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills to convert leads into sales and close deals effectively.
- Compromise reputation and brand over a quick sale.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- A good understanding of software development and branding services, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Proficient in using CRM tools and other sales-related software.
- Highly proficient in Greek and English.
- A competitive salary with regular pay reviews and bonuses
- A very bright office - 5 minutes walk from the sea that will come very handy in the summer
- Healthy tech budget to make sure you’ve got your perfect work set-up
- Generous personal development budget and dedicated company-wide hack days focused on employee growth
- 1 week per year for training and personal development
- A well deserved time off with 23 days of paid holiday
- The ability for 2 weeks of fully remote work as well as a hybrid remote option
- Flexible work environment and hours, we care that you get the job done not when and where (start and finish almost when you want)
- A cake on your birthday!
- Friday drinks
- Access to a pool table plus a PS4
- 2 lovely dogs for emotional support on those rare, rainy Mondays
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Kristina Razorenova, email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720
for further information.