GRS Recruitment are working in partnership with a growing Financial Services Company based in Limassol and are seeking a Senior Angular / Nativescript Developer to join the team. Our client offers trading options with Forex, Cryptocurrencies and Stocks. With a growing team in Limassol, it is a great time to join this forward-thinking company. For this role we are looking for someone skilled in highly dynamic web and mobile interface development and motivated to combine the art of Design with the art of Programming.. If you have a passion for Technology related aspects and are looking for a new challenge , GRS Recruitment would like to speak with you today. Please reach out to Hayley Buckle for more information
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building high-performing web and mobile applications using Angular and NativeScript frameworks by following the latest methodologies in software development.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers and product managers on wireframes and prototypes.
- Evaluate design deliverables and provide constructive feedback to product managers and designers.
- Perform cross-platform testing.
- Writing unit tests and end-to-end tests for mobile and front end web applications.
- Staying up to date with the latest front-end technologies.
- Educated to degree level of the equivalent in computer science, engineering, or any other relevant degree.
- professional experience in developing User Interfaces for Mobile, and Desktop using Angular, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Excellent experience with modular and component-based Angular web applications (Directives, controllers, services).
- Experience in working with RESTFUL APIs, GraphQL, and Web Sockets.
- Experience in solving cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience in version control tools such as Git/Gitlab.
- Experience in writing tests using Jasmine and Karma.
- Good understanding of SOLID principles.
- Self-motivated with interpersonal abilities, communication skills, and time management.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720
for further information.