Our client, one of the leading Corporate Service Companies in Malta is looking for a Senior Advisory Associate to join their growing team. You will work as part of a team of problem solvers with the sole purpose of assisting both local and international clients to solve their problems by setting viable strategies. This team will create, assess, and execute new opportunities for such clients to help them organically grow within the market. The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of experience in accounting roles and should be in possession or in the process of obtaining their Master's in Accountancy, ACCA qualification or equivalent. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, GRS looks forward to receiving your CV for this Malta-based Senior Advisory Associate role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assisting in financial projections for clients.
Use an array of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or market trends.
Execution of business plans.
Assisting in the applications of EU and Local incentives or tax credits.
- Maintains an orderly accounting system.
- Performs reconciliations of banks, creditors, debtors and other Trial Balance items.
- Assists with the preparation of management or annual accounts for audit purposes.
- Liaises with other departments within the Group.
- Works within an accounting team.
- Assists in other accounting duties when necessary.
Should have at least 3 years of experience in accounting roles and should be in possession or in the process of obtaining their Master's in Accountancy, ACCA qualification or equivalent.
To be able to adapt to the ever-changing needs of the market and to be purpose and value-driven.
Needs to demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to utilize the right tools and be able to explain the reason behind his / her choice.
Should be able to communicate effectively with clients and his team members in a structured and clear way.
Task management skills.
Good presentation and writing skills.
Should be affluent in English
- Strong communication skills. Italian is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of SAGE and XERO accounting software.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Good teamwork practice.
- Willingness to occasionally visit client premises.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Health insurance.
- Continuous training and support.
- Performance management scheme.
- Study Leave.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Gabriella Hansson-Boe
, at the following email address Gabriella@grsrecruitment.com
quoting the above job reference or call +356 2778 0664
for further information.