On behalf of our client, a successful auditing firm based in Nicosia, we are looking for an Senior Auditor to join their growing team. The successful candidate will have at least 3 years’ post qualification experience and be knowledgeable in the complete audit procedure from start to finish. If you are interested in taking the next step for your career and joining a professional company which provides training and development, then this is the job for you! We look forward to receiving your CV for this Nicosia based Senior Auditor role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reviews the information obtained from Clients against the KYC requirements.
Performs simplified and Enhanced Due Diligence for AML purposes.
Performs the transaction monitoring in accordance with the Firm’s AML policies and procedures.
Reviews the information obtained from Clients and completes the necessary for Client. Acceptance/ Continuance Procedures and handles them to the audit manager/ Head of Audit.
Conducts the planning of the audit work with the assistance of Audit Manager.
Checks and prepares all audit documentation.
Performs audit workings and tests.
Conducts the field work of internal control evaluation.
Identifies possible risks or errors in systems and controls.
Assists in advance assurance engagements such as management reports, due diligence, financial information analysis and others.
Liaises with clients to inform them of the applicable deadlines and their obligations.
Provides consultation / supervision / mentoring to auditors and junior auditors.
Assists in the supervision of junior auditors and auditors.
Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Assists reviewers for the performance of EQCR, Hot and Cold review of specific engagements.
Reports to Audit Manager/ Head of Audit.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Very good knowledge of Caseware Working Papers.
- Able to learn new software quickly (Caseware Working Papers and WiseBoss – AML &Time Sheets)
- Very good knowledge of ISAs and IFRSs.
- Very good knowledge of AML legislation and the Firm’s AML Manual.
- Very good knowledge of ISQC1 and the Firm’s Quality Control Manual.
- Effective communication skills both oral and written.
- Able to work in a team setting
- Pleasant personality with a “can do” attitude
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure, meeting deadlines.
- Highly motivated individual.
- High School Diploma and or University degree.
- ACCA/ ICAEW/AIA qualified.
- 3 years of post-qualification working experience.
- Computer Literate.
- Proficient user of the Greek and the English language.
Half day on Fridays
Training and development
Regular career reviews
Yearly salary increases
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Kristina Razorenova, email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.