On behalf of our client, an international real estate company with offices based in Paphos, GRS are looking for a Surveyor. The successful candidate will have experience selling properties in Paphos, an ETEK license, and have previous experience as a property surveyor. If you have the relevant experience and are interested in joining a company that has opportunities for growth and development, then we look forward to receiving your CV here at GRS for this Paphos based Surveyor role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaise with clients to obtain all necessary property information to allow for accurate reserve setting.
- Conduct all relevant market research including compiling comparable data.
- Review all information provided by the client together with comparable data to all for accurate reserve setting.
- Provide a summary report to senior manager for reserve sign off.
- Following up with clients to pursue the property’s inclusion in auction sale.
- Prepare accurate property marketing particulars for senior management sign off. Auction marketing particulars are written in a very straight forward manner, further guidance and training will be provided.
- Follow up with clients to ensure all keys, property information and legal documents are provided in a timely manner.
- Monitor market interests and answer enquiries by phone and email.
- Follow up with all interested parties so that a full picture of interest levels can be formed and reported.
- Keep clients and management fully informed of interest and identify any potential issues as early as possible.
- Assist on auction day with calling all bidders, arranging post auction sales and providing future strategies for client consideration.
- Have great familiarity and experience selling in Paphos
- A client base of investors & developers based in Paphos
- Appetite to complete outbound activity
- Any other activities requested by manager related to business interests
- Clear, polite and professional written and verbal communication
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to manage a busy workload
- Team Player – work collectively for the benefit of the company
- Basic property knowledge and understanding of property market fundamentals. Whilst a great deal of assistance and training will be provided it’s expected for this role that a surveyor will have a good general understanding of current market trends, capital values, rents, inspection, measurement and leases.
- Bilingual in Greek & English, verbal & written (desired)
- ETEK licence holder
- Full driving licence
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Kristina Razorenova, email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720
for further information.