An international Company offering innovative, efficient, and functional solutions in the fields of digitalization, automation and navigation systems, is currently looking to recruit a System/Infrastructure Officer for their expanding team in Limassol. The successful candidate will be maintaining, upgrading, installing, managing, and supporting the company’s ICT Infrastructure and providing a user and customer focused service to members of staff and associated third parties and clients. If you are a Computer Science graduate with a passion for technology, looking to enhance your skills and advance your career in such a flourishing sector, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring that appropriate measures are proactively followed in response to unforeseen issues causing service disruptions.
- Proactively monitoring systems performance ensuring maximum level uptime.
- Installation, upgrades, maintenance, and performance monitoring of infrastructure systems and services from on-premises and hybrid to cloud.
- Managing infrastructure facilities such as asset management, anti-virus capability, system configuration, deployment, and maintenance services.
- Undertaking necessary duties involved with projects, where necessary being the technical lead for projects ensuring fit for the purpose, secure, optimized and cost-effective solutions and integrations.
- Taking ownership of incidents/problems, actioning and updating logged tickets and ensuring service delivery, communication and escalation paths are being followed.
- Troubleshoot issues reported by users, isolate them, run root-cause analysis, and resolve repeated problems under a change/problem management approach.
- Proposing and developing solutions & automations for on going improvement of infrastructure systems.
- Implementing security measures such as firewalls, encryption technology, and data backups to protect against unauthorized access to data.
- A Degree in Computer Science or other related field or adequate experience in a similar position
- A minimum of 1-3 years experience in system/infrastructure administration
- Team player
- Excellent knowledge of virtualization concepts and experience with VMware/KVM
- Excellent knowledge in maintenance and troubleshooting Windows domain server infrastructure and relevant services (AD, DNS, DHCP, Exchange Hybrid, FS etc.)
- Effective communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent user and customer service skills such as empathy, incident analysis and business prioritization
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Logical thinker and the ability to work within a team
- Good organizational and self-time management skills
- Honesty and reliability
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
Our Client offers 13th salaries plus medical insurance.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00 with the requirement to respond to any out-of-office hours incidents if and when applicable (issues occurring).
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 76 93 69
for further information.