GRS are working with an exciting international gaming company who are looking to expand their office in Larnaca with a Trading Manager. If you have a passion and excellent general sports knowledge, as well as a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role. Then we look forward to seeing your CV today for this Trading Manager Role today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Devise execute and optimise the trading and risk management strategy.
• Ensure traders are effectively utilized and rotated.
• Accountable for the ‘day to day’ operations of the team.
• Working closely with third party suppliers & partners to deliver a targeted and relevant sportsbook product.
• Making recommendations to improve the product offering by developing new betting opportunities.
• Setting KPI’s in line with company target and ensure the team works towards those targets.
• Assume full accountability for sportsbook content.
• Previous experience in a Management role with a Trading Team
• 5+ years Sports Trading experience
• Proven trading and risk management skills developed within a Sports Trading environment.
• Deep understanding of Sportsbook product and a passion and knowledge of sports.
• Excellent communication & organizations skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ideally someone who has led a team or has the desire to make the next step upwards.
• Flexible in working hours to cover business requirements
• Fluent in English
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Peter Michael, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call + 357 25 342 720 for further information.