On behalf of our client, a Big 4 Audit, Tax and Advisory firm with offices across the island, we are currently seeking to recruit a Trainee Associate (Tax) currently in the process of pursuing a Professional Qualification (ACA, ACCA). Sustaining and enhancing the quality of their professional workforce is a primary objective for our Client. Thus, the successful candidate will benefit from a great working environment and benefits package and opportunities for career development and advancement.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparing and submitting of income tax returns (forms IR1, IR4, IR7 etc.)
- Assisting in the carrying out personal income tax audits and compilation of personal financial statements for tax purposes
- Assisting with preparation of ad-hoc tax advisory work
- Assisting with internal risk management procedures of the Company
- Reporting results and findings to more senior staff and providing them with general support as necessary
- Discussing client queries and requests and assisting in the drafting of relevant responses
- University degree with grade 2:1 or equivalent in a relevant tax, legal or accountancy university degree
- Pursuing a Professional Qualification (ACA, ACCA)
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25342720 for further information.