On behalf of our client, an established wealth management firm based in Limassol, GRS are looking for an Assistant Compliance Officer. The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in a compliance role and be a holder of the CySEC Advanced certificate. If you have the relevant skills and are interested in joining a successful firm, then we look forward to receiving your CV here at GRS for this Limassol based Assistant Compliance Officer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist in the effective implementation of the AML Manual, policies, procedures and controls, and ensure their compliance with the relevant laws and regulations
• Provide assistance and support to the AML and Regulatory Compliance Officer of the Company in discharging his daily activities and compliance functions
• Ongoing compliance monitoring of clients’ transactions and operations
• Passing internal suspicion reports to the AML and Regulatory Compliance Officer
• Assist in preparation of new and/or update existing policies and procedures to ensure that compliance standards are adhered
• Assisting with the review and approval of marketing materials
• Assist in KYC/CDD and client onboarding procedures for the Company and banks
• Keep AML/Compliance internal database, clients’ and internal Company’s records up to date
• Assist in the preparation of reports for the regulatory authorities and management of the Company
• Keep up to date with any new and amended regulatory developments, new compliance legislation and market developments
• Maintain close collaboration with relevant authorities, clients and other counterparties
• University degree in Finance, Accounting or Law
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a compliance function
• Holder of the CySEC Advanced certificate
• Fluent English and Greek
• Excellent communication skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Kristina Razorenova, email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720
for further information.