A well-established Professional Services company offering a comprehensive range of services are working with GRS to recruit an Auditor to be based in their Nicosia offices. The successful candidate will have at least 2-4 years of relevant experience. You will be given the opportunity to work with both international and local clients. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an enthusiastic team who believe in offering the highest standards of client service. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then GRS look forward to receiving your CV for this Nicosia based Auditor role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform audit work for local and international clients
- Supervise and review audit work of junior members of the audit team
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Preparation of tax computation and tax returns
- Ensuring that the audit work has prepared in accordance to company’s policies and standards
- Reporting results to Firm’s Director
- 2-4 years of audit experience in an audit firm
- Part qualified ACA/ACCA
- Excellent written/ verbal communication in Greek and English languages
- Excellent knowledge of MS office suite and knowledge of Caseware
- Good communication and organizational skills
- A competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoon off is provided
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Charalambos Iasonos,
email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720
for further information.