On behalf of our Client, a well-established Audit firm, GRS are seeking to recruit an Auditor to join their expanding team in Nicosia. The successful candidate will have at least 3 years of relevant experience as an Auditor. This is an excellent opportunity to work with well-established organization. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then GRS look forward to receiving your CV for this Nicosia based Auditor position.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performing audits of local and international clients
- Preparation of audit files for review
- Preparation and submission of tax returns
- Reporting to Management
- Excellent knowledge in accounting
- At least 3 years solid audit experience
- Knowledge of CaseWare Audit International
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages
- Initiative and critical thinking
- Strong analytical, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to deliver results and meet deadlines
- Good team player
- Attractive remuneration package
- Bonus scheme participation subject to performance
Friday afternoons off
- Professional working environment and growth opportunities
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Charalambos Iasonos, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.