A growing, international real estate and developer company is currently looking for a Civil Engineer to join the team in their Paphos-based offices. The successful candidate will have at least 2 years of relevant experience and hold an ETEK license. If you want to join a company with a great working environment and opportunity for growth, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Paphos based Civil Engineer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervision of projects
- Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction.
- Quality control of civil works.
- Ensure that projects run smoothly, and structures are completed within budget and on time.
- Tracking project and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders.
- Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope, schedule and / or budget.
- Resolve design and development problems.
- Meet and coordinate with clients and a variety of professionals including consultants, and contractors.
- Check and confirm contractor’s payment valuations.
- Schedule material and equipment purchases and deliveries.
- Ensure that the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety.
- Prepare snagging list and supervise their execution.
- Technical support
- Prepare technical studies including site investigations.
- Use a range of computer software for developing detailed designs and solutions.
- Undertake design calculations.
- Valuation of the cost of construction works.
- Supervise tendering procedures.
- Check and make comments on project’s drawings.
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineer
- ETEK membership
- Computer literate (Microsoft office, AutoCAD etc)
- Fluent in Greek and English language
- 2-3 years of relative experience
- Verbal and written communication Skills.
- Leadership Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Annual appraisals
- Modern equipment for work (laptop, phone with unlimited connection)
- Real prospects for personal and career growth
- Loyal management, open to new ideas
- Modern and comfortable offices
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Kristina Razorenova, email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720
for further information.