A renowned Maltese Legal firm is looking for a Client Account Executive who can contribute to the efficient running of the finance function of the corporate services provider, with the direction of the Financial Controller. This is a varied role, covering accounting and corporate administrative duties. The ideal candidate will be in the advanced stages of completing ACCA qualification, or similar and have experience in a similar role. If you feel you are looking to join a reputable and stable firm, then GRS look forward to receiving your CV for this Malta based Client Account Executive role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle client requests related to accounting and other back-office requirements
- Preparation of VAT returns and VAT recapitulative statements (where applicable)
- Involvement in board meetings
- Timely preparation of management accounts, tax returns, payroll and other ad hoc reporting as per the applicable deadlines
- Contributing to the furtherance of the technical knowledge of the team
- Liaising with auditors and ensuring reporting deadlines are met
- Assist in billing of corporate clients
- Assist the legal-corporate team in the onboarding of new clients and incorporations.
Be in the advanced stages of completing ACCA qualification, or similar
Have a minimum of 12 months experience in a similar relevant role
Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word
Have a ‘can-do’ attitude, possessing the ability to finalize work with minimal supervision.
Full on the job training
Support of career aspirations and personal development
Challenging work in a young, dynamic multi-cultural environment
Competitive salary and benefits
Stable and strong international background
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Laura Constantinou, email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call +356 2778 0664
for further information.