A growing, international real estate and developer company is currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join the team in their Paphos-based offices. The successful candidate will have proven relevant experience as a maintenance engineer of a building. If you want to join a company with a great working environment, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Paphos based Maintenance Engineer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform routine inspections of the facilities (buildings, structures, equipment and machinery)
- Perform maintenance works according to the manuals and minor repairs of all types of repair and construction works (including plastering, carpentry, locksmith, painting, electrical installation etc)
- Take part in acceptance of works/engineering systems
- Observe the technology of repair and construction works, rules of operation and maintenance of the building, equipment, machinery, structures, safety and fire protection rules, etc
- Prompt elimination of accidents at all the facilities - timely arrival and completion of emergency requests
- Other instructions of management, according to the job duties
- Education not less than initial professional education
- Experience in maintenance of engineering systems of a building (electricity, water, sewage, heating)
- Experience of work with professional tools
- Ability to multi-task
- Accuracy, stress resistance, ability to work in a team
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Kristina Razorenova, email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.