On behalf of our client, a well-established real estate company, GRS are recruiting a dynamic and enthusiastic Real Estate Consultant to join their team in Malta. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast and challenging environment. The successful candidate must be strong in time keeping skills with an ambition to succeed. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in Real Estate with first class training, GRS look forward to receiving your CV for Malta based Real Estate Consultant role
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Offer the best advice and find the best properties for their clients
Work to meet the client’s requirements and to continuously look for new properties which are available for rent.
Structuring your own day to maximise efficiency
- Friendly and bubbly personality.
- Good command of the English language.
- Great attitude and communication skills.
- Hard working and willing to learn.
- First-class training at the training center will ensure that you gain the necessary technical and soft skills you need to go out and conquer the market.
- A leading brand with a powerful, extensive database of properties
- Competitive salary and commission structure.
- A strong branch network of experienced professionals.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Peter Michael, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +356 2778 0664 for further information.