An international investment firm is looking for a Senior Compliance Officer to join their team in Nicosia. The successful candidate will hold both the CySEC Advanced and AML certificates and have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role within a CIF/brokerage. If you are looking to join an established company with great potential for growth, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Nicosia based Senior Compliance Officer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure comprehensive interpretation and application of regulatory changes (AML, Sanctions, MiFID) within our operational framework.
- Monitor and optimize the firm's AML policies and compliance manuals to foster regulatory integrity.
- Conduct thorough risk-based analysis of a range of corporate structures including trusts, funds, and UCITS.
- Evaluate potential clients' sources of wealth through detailed financial and document analysis.
- Create detailed economic profiles of existing and potential clients.
- Manage records of high-risk clients and report any suspicious activities in accordance with compliance protocols.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with team members, fostering a culture of compliance across the organization.
- Perform diligent AML screenings and monitor against all sanction lists.
- Conduct monitoring of clients’ transactions and ensure that they are in compliance with economic profiles and do not violate sanctions
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role within a CIF/brokerage company.
- Profound understanding and practical experience with AML and Sanctions regulations.
- CySEC Advanced & AML Certificates.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Proficiency in English, both verbal and written.
- University or postgraduate degree in Law, Finance, or Economics.
- Knowledge & expertise in various corporate structures (trusts, funds, UCITS etc.) is highly desirable.
- FSA certification would be an added advantage.
- Competitive remuneration package, reflecting the importance of the role.
- Comprehensive medical insurance for employees and dependents.
- Tailored professional development and training programs.
- Opportunities for significant career advancement.
- 22 business days of annual paid leave.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Kristina Razorenova, firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.