On behalf of our client, an established company operating in the online gambling sector, GRS are currently seeking to recruit an experienced VIP Account Manager who wishes to become the newest member of their professional and multicultural team in Limassol. The successful candidate will have previous experience in customer service and will be a native Japanese speaker. If you are ready for the next step in your career and hold the relevant experience, please send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the relationship with VIP players on a daily basis.
- Monitor activity and actively manage a portfolio of players
- Taking calls and emails from players in order to build long lasting relationships and assume ownership of the resolution of issues these players may have.
- Making promotional and relationship building calls to players.
- Communicate and offer discretionary bonus and gift to players based on their activity.
- Use data available to produce relevant actions targeting of lapsing players, building player engagement and frequency.
- Manage gifts and rewards for VIPs on special occasions, birthdays and anniversaries.
- Meet targets against productivity, quality and KPI delivery.
- Increase player satisfaction, limit attrition and increase activity.
- Breakfast and Lunch at work once per week
- 27 days of annual leave per year
- Monthly mobile phone allowance
- Transportation service (home to work-for Limassol residents)
- Relocation support available
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.