GRS Recruitment is working in exclusive partnership with Columbia Shipmanagement in finding top-tier talent for their expanding team in Limassol. With over 40 years of commitment and professionalism, Columbia has established its position as a world-class ship manager and maritime service provider, developing their global reputation by continuously exceeding clients´ expectations. Describing human capital as the most important factor in the Company’s success, they are currently seeking to recruit a Business Analyst to join the team. The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills and offer a similar experience in a similar role. If this role seems like the ideal opportunity for you, please send us your CV today!
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Working proactively to deliver requirements as requested, within set deadlines;
- Evaluating input from multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, to translate business process requirements into effective functional solutions;
- Identifying & mitigating gaps with existing systems and processes such as, manual tasks that should be automated or pose compliance and security risks;
- Analyzing, building and updating business process models, diagrams, information flows and other documentation to describe business processes, business area context and/or system requirements;
- Capturing business process requirements in detail and translating them into simple process mapping using flow charts and business process modelling notations such as BPMN or EPC;
- Collaborating with relevant stakeholders to ensure that proposed solutions meet business needs and requirements;
- Preparing and conducting relevant user training and guides;
- Ability in overcoming challenges quickly and effectively;
- Informing and updating our business process modelling tool.
Skills & experience (must have):
- Analytical and critical thinker;
- Proficient in business process analysis using a range of techniques;
- Experience in documenting the “as is” business processes and creating the “to be” functional requirements specifications and use cases based on user requirements;
- Experience in working with business process modelling notations such as BPMN, EPC or UML;
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and process improvement techniques such as Business Process Management and Six Sigma;
- Good communication skills, both in writing and speaking;
- Competitive remuneration package
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.