Our client a well-established, trusted and fully regulated forex trading broker is working with GRS to recruit a Chinese Speaking Business Development Manager for their Limassol based offices. The successful candidate must have a high fluency in both the Chinese and English languages and have experience in a previous sales or business development role. If you are ready for the next step in your career and are looking to work within a dynamic, professional, and multicultural environment, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for building business in online forex market through gaining new customers and accounts through social media, references, previous contacts
- Identifying and networking with prospective clients, generating business for existing accounts and achieving profitability and increased sales growth
- Analysing marketing trends and tracking competitors, activities and providing valuable inputs for fine tuning operation & marketing strategies
- Promote the Company’s products and services
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients and partners
- Plan and undertake presentations in the allocated market and/or jurisdiction
- Ensure clients receive the highest level of service at all times
- Keep up-to-date with the financial markets and factors that influence them
- Educate clients on the Company’s trading systems
- Follow the policies and procedures set by the compliance department with regards to processing client documentation and other relative matters
- Communicate marketing promotions to clients, mainly by telephone, email and social network
Previous work experience in business development role or forex sales
Fluency in Chinese and English languages at a professional level
Excellent understanding of the financial markets
Excellent communication, presentational and networking skills
Target oriented and results-driven
Ability to work under pressure and meet pressing deadlines
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00-18:00
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 76 93 69
for further information.