GRS Recruitment are working closely with a long-established and reputable boutique law firm in Nicosia currently seeking to hire a Corporate Administrator. The successful candidate will be responsible for the ongoing administration / management of public and private companies either in the Republic of Cyprus or in foreign jurisdictions. If you hold the relevant skills and experience and wish to join this friendly and professional team of experts, please apply for the role today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drafting and reviewing of legal documents such as Board and Shareholder Resolutions, Annual General Minutes, Loan Agreements, Share Sale and Purchase Agreements, Power of Attorney documents, Subscription Agreements, etc., for Cyprus and offshore companies.
- Drafting of documents and monitoring of the procedure for corporate changes i.e., change of directors, secretary, shareholders, registered office, and registration and deregistration of pledges etc.
- Issuing invoices and follow up with the clients for their settlement.
- Updating of files and indexes for documents sent and received.
- Liaising with Registered Agents for various offshore companies.
- Liaising with clients/associates either by telephone, e-mails or face to face meetings.
- Liaising with governmental authorities.
- Preferably a holder of a degree in Business Administration, Law, Finance or a related field.
- Approximately 6+ months of previous experience in Corporate Administration is ideal, although full training will be provided.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English & Greek is essential.
- Document management skills.
- Pleasant personality, able to work in a team environment and be able to build strong relationships with her/his colleagues.
- Computer literate.
- Able to multitask.
Flexible working hours
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 8:00 to 17:00 with 1 hour break, Friday until 15:00 with no break
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information