GRS Recruitments is working closely with a well-known brand that offers great career growth opportunities and a benefits package and is currently looking for an experienced and knowledgeable IT Support to be part of their team in Limassol. For this position, we are looking for someone with a wealth of experience in a similar role supporting all software and hardware functions on a day-to-day basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing full IT support to end users and ensuring that the expected standards are reached. If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for reach out now!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Provide technical support to users
- Perform daily monitoring of critical network components, backups, servers, and security software
- Reporting to the manager
- Assist IT team members with various tasks
- Operate dedicated business-oriented equipment (education will be provided)
- Configuring new computers, phones, and other devices
- Creating and maintaining users in our internal and cloud-based system
- Bachelor's degree in information systems computer science or a related degree
- Excellent command of English and outstanding communication skills
- Ability to make current judgments, prioritize tasks, apply common sense
- Knowledge of computer networking systems and computer hardware
- Troubleshoot network systems and computer hardware and make repairs when necessary
- Principles and practices of computer and telephone support services, computer hardware and software applications and associated security and backup procedures.
- Computer literate, working knowledge and experience of O365 and other common OS & Software
- Experience in Mac OS and iOS will be an advantage
- Travel requirements might apply to EU and non-EU countries few times per year
- Ongoing skills and knowledge growth, continuous learning self-development, personal and professional development
- Competitive salary, 13th Salary and annual salary review
- Provident Fund
- Monthly food allowance, Weekly gas allowance
- Private medical Insurance
- Flexible working hours, Friday half -day
- 21 days annual leave and additional sick leave days
- Month events, celebrations, outings, team bonding activities
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.