GRS is working with a well-established CySEC regulated investment firm specializing in institutional investments and is looking to recruit a junior IT support Engineer for their offices in Limassol. The successful candidate needs to be part of the IT support team and take over any ad hoc tasks as instructed by management. If you are interested to be part of a professional and growing organisation, apply now.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take ownership of issues reported and follow up to resolution
- Resolve issues in a timely manner
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Document technical knowledge in the form of knowledge base articles
- Report bugs and log issues
- Be available for support issues and emergencies
- Excellent command of the English language, written and oral
- Basic Network knowledge
- Basic Windows/Linux knowledge
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Certifications in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies will be considered a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment
- BSc degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant experience
- CySEC Advanced Diploma will be considered an advantage
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Chance to build a successful career and professional growth within the firm
- Professional work environment
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Eleni Kyriakou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.