An international Company that offers innovative, efficient, and functional solutions in the fields of digitalization, automation and navigation systems, is currently looking to expand their team in Limassol by recruiting a Network Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible to monitor, maintain, support, and deliver a wide variety of products and solutions within the maritime technology sphere. If you hold the relevant experience and are able to work with some shift rotation schedule (24/7/365), looking to enhance your skills and advance your career in such a flourishing sector, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in the design, research, and testing of solutions.
- Research and identify solutions when software and hardware issues occur.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration relating to Company products.
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Track issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits.
- Guide the end user through a series of actions, either via phone or email, until they have solved a technical issue.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to other members of the staff within the Technology Team.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to the customer when required.
- Refer to internal databases or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Follow up with clients to ensure proper functionality of services and solutions provided.
- Maintain and develop a solid professional relation with existing and new clients.
- Handle after-office tasks when required.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Computer Network Administration, Information Systems Management or adequate experience in a similar position.
- Networking & Knowledge of services and protocols such as DNS, HTTP, SMTP, STP, SNMP, DHCP.
- Knowledge of setting up wireless networks and Access Points.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions.
- The ability to provide good analysis, sometimes at a short notice, due to the urgency of each requirement from the customers.
- Experience with monitoring solutions and procedures.
- The position requires some shift rotation schedule (24/7/365). Candidates who can work only afternoons (16:00 – 00:00) or night shifts (00:00 – 08:00) daily or weekends will also be considered.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 76 93 69 for further information.