On behalf of our client, who specialize in the supply, installation, repair, maintenance of appliances designed for large establishments, GRS are recruiting a Purchasing & Logistics Clerk for their Malta-based commercial office. The successful candidate will be trained from scratch in the role however will ideally be experienced in customers service, ideally purchasing of mechanical parts or logistics. If you feel you have the necessary experience for this Purchasing & Logistics Clerk, send your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receiving purchasing requests
- Issuing purchasing orders
- Preparing, issuing, and registering invoices
- Supporting and coordinating the purchasing team in their daily activities
- Compliance activity in terms of application of policies and procedures
- Maintaining positive relationships with suppliers
- Have a positive, enthusiastic attitude and an easy-going personality
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Make daily to-do lists, religiously maintain your schedules, and track your own workflow
- proficient in written and spoken English and preferably Italian or Spanish
- Have an O’ level standard of education or as a minimum, a school leaving certificate
- Already residing in Malta.
- A competitive salary.
- A welcoming and inclusive environment.
- Training and professional guidance
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Giuseppe Buda, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +356 2778 0664 for further information.