A leading Investment Bank is looking for a Regulatory Compliance Analyst to join their Compliance department. You will support the business in responding to regulatory changes through leading regulatory change projects. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of financial services legislation and regulation, in relation to banking and investment products and services and have at least one years’ experience. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Malta based Regulatory Compliance Analyst role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor regulatory and legislative developments
- Support the business in responding to regulatory change through leading regulatory change projects
- Respond to ad-hoc queries and provide advice on issues that are referred by the business lines
- Identify compliance risks and support the business to improve/introduce controls to mitigate risks
- Assist in the execution of the Compliance Monitoring Program
- Assist in dealing with correspondence and/or respond to queries from regulators
- Handle customer complaints to ensure they are resolved in line with regulatory standards.
- Perform oversight over Regulatory/Supervisory Reporting
- Conduct Market Abuse Surveillance
- Strive to achieve increased compliance awareness and maintain a strong business compliance culture
- Other ad-hoc duties required for the operation of the Compliance function
- University degree in Banking, Finance or Law is considered an asset
- IFS Qualifications or other relevant banking/investments/compliance qualifications
- Knowledge of financial services legislation and regulation, in relation to banking and investment products and services
- Preferably a minimum of 1 year experience working in the financial services industry
- Ability to research and analyze, with attention to detail
- Must have objective approach to be able to exercise independent judgment, express opinions and make impartial recommendations
- Assertive individual, capable of gaining the respect of senior management, colleagues and regulators
- Excellent command of English, both oral and written
- Competitive salary package, including annual performance bonus
- On-the-job training will be provided
- Opportunity to work in a great team environment which supports teamwork and personal development
- Group health insurance
- Employee savings plan
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Laura Constantinou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +356 2778 0664 for further information.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.