A leading Legal & Corporate Service Providing firm is searching for a Maltese speaking Secretary to join their team in Malta. This is a varied role covering reception and administration duties. The perfect candidate will be educated to A Level standard, be fluent in Maltese and English and have experience in a similar role. If you feel you have the necessary skills, then GRS look forward to receiving your CV for this Malta based Secretary role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provision of general secretarial support
- Maintenance of office systems including paper and electronic filing
- Updating of spreadsheets
- Registering employees for training sessions & organising same
- Greeting clients
- Answering incoming calls
- An A level standard of education
- Organised and meticulous in their work
- Fluent in both written and spoken Maltese and English
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and MS Excel
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Michelle Cooper, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call 277 80664 for further information.