A successful hospitality group that specialise in building and managing beautiful hotels are working with GRS to recruit an Secretary in Larnaca. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role. If you have the necessary skills and experience, we look forward to receiving your CV for this Larnaca based Secretary role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet and greet guests
- Answering calls, taking messages, handling inward & outward correspondence
- Typing, copying, scanning documents
- Keeping up to date the online filling system
- Preparation of letters, minutes and other various documents
- Providing assistance to the Accounts Department
- Arranging and coordination meetings and appointments
- Will need to go out of office for external jobs (Banks, Bill payments etc)
- Coordinating and managing office management activities
- Providing word processing and secretarial support
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and various events of the Company
- College Degree or Diploma in Secretarial Studies desirable
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in relevant role
- Proficient in English and Greek
- Excellent use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Presentable with a positive attitude
- Customer service orientation
- Able to demonstrate initiative and reliability
- Team player with interpersonal skills
- Time management and organisation skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, Elysseos@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.