GRS is working together with a leading Fintech software provider offering comprehensive software solutions to financial institutions across the globe and are looking to recruit a Technical Support Specialist for their Nicosia team. The successful candidate will be asked to provide support via phone, email and Jira Service Desk Tickets and report to the Technical Support Team Lead. We accept applications from University graduates from the filed of Computer Science. Training will be provided. If you are looking for the next step in your career within a professional and dynamic organization, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate with clients of the company to quickly get to the route of the problem
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem
- Assisting customers with integrations and migration
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation
- Testing and evaluating new implementations and technologies
- Dealing with customer’s tickets in the Service Desk according to our procedures
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Prior experience in tech support, desktop support or similar role will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Attention to details, strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution
- Positive and collaborative team player
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Eleni Kyriacou email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342720
for further information.