A global group of companies operating mainly within the oil & gas, energy and marine sectors are working with GRS Recruitment to recruit a Terminal Operator. The successful candidate will have 2-3 years’ of working experience and will be reporting to the Terminal Shift Supervisor. In this role, you will be responsible for the loading and discharging activities, product movements, product handling and storage and monitoring of the terminal assets. If you have the necessary skills and experience, we look forward to receiving your CV for this amazing role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execution of all the operations of the terminal and ensuring that all equipment, systems, and processes are functioning properly and in compliance with relevant regulations and safety standards.
- Execution of all the product movements of the terminal to ensure safe and accurate deliveries.
- Responsible for managing storage tanks and warehouses within the terminal. Monitor inventory levels, conduct inspections, and ensure proper storage conditions for different types of products or materials.
- Perform quality control checks to ensure that products meet the required specifications.
- Enforce safety protocols, provide training to staff, and conduct regular safety inspections. Implement security measures to prevent unauthorized access, theft, or damage to the facility or its contents.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation related to operations, inventory, safety incidents, and regulatory compliance and generate reports on activities, performance, and incidents as required by management or regulatory authorities.
- Act as first responders in case of emergencies such as spills, leaks, fires or accidents following established emergency procedures, coordinate with relevant authorities, and take appropriate actions to mitigate risks, protect personnel, and minimize environmental impact.
- Perform basic maintenance tasks and inspections on equipment, machinery, and infrastructure within the terminal.
- University graduate in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Oil & Gas or Chemical)
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language, both verbal and written
- IT literate with excellent use of Microsoft Office
- Solution-oriented approach
- Strong team player with strong collaborative skills
- Attention to details
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able to work in shift schedule (24/7 - Day working hours: 6:00 – 18:00 / Night working hours: 18:00 – 6:00)
- Performance bonus
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.