Our client, an international consulting, technology, and outsourcing services company, are working with GRS to recruit an Accounts and Administration officer to join their growing team. The well-established firm has been around for over a decade and has built a reputation worldwide for the services they provide. If you’re an ambitious individual with LCCI qualifications, GRS look forward to receiving your CV today for this Accounts and Administration role!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Post invoices with the proper general ledger information and obtain approval for payment.
• Checks invoices and ensure bills are paid in a timely manner.
• Prepare monthly suppliers reconciliation.
• Bill customers for services on a timely manner.
• Prepare and send invoices to customers. Ensure they are entered into the proper accounts ledger.
• Check correctness of revenues invoices as per contract.
• Collect employee timesheets and enter them into the payroll accounting system.
• Collect employee’s reimbursement of expenses.
• Reconcile monthly bank statements, research and correct any discrepancies.
• Maintain petty cash account.
• Perform weekly petty cash reconciliation.
• Maintain proper accounting records and reconcile monthly general ledger accounts to the trial balance.
• Perform daily journal entries postings.
• Prepare and submit compulsory tax filling VAT, VIES and provisional corporation tax payment.
• Prepare monthly management reports.
• Compare and analyse monthly budgeted report versus actual report and investigate any discrepancies.
• Perform own clerical duties, such as maintaining paper and electronic files, and sorts mail pertaining to the Administration.
• File and archive records
• LCCIs Financial & Quantitative Level 1 & 2 in required.
• Bachelor’s in Accounting & Finance is preferred.
• 3-5 years’ work experience in accounting department.
• Knowledge of applying VAT principles.
• Knowledge of SAP Business One software will be considered an advantage.
• Computer literacy (MS Office).
• Fluent in both Greek and English language.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Peter Michael, firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720
for further information.