A rapidly growing fintech company with an office in Limassol is currently looking to recruit a Business Development Specialist for their team. The successful candidate will have at least 2 years of relevant sales/BD experience within the forex or fintech industry and have an ambitious character. If you want to join a company with great growth opportunity, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Business Development Specialist role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and target potential clients in the brokerage industry.
- Develop and execute strategies for lead generation and sales.
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities.
- Engage with prospects through various channels, including cold calling, emails, and networking events.
- Provide product demonstrations and presentations to potential clients.
- Negotiate contracts and close new business deals.
- Collaborate with the product development team to ensure client requirements are met.
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities and client interactions in our CRM system.
- Achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Competitive salary and a lucrative commission structure (50% of first sales).
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Dynamic and supportive work environment.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Kristina Razorenova, email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.