An established firm in Limassol who take advantage of opportunities in the European real estate market by offering investors the ability to co-invest on a transaction-by-transaction basis, are currently seeking to recruit a Corporate and Compliance Administrator. The successful candidate will be assisting with the day-to-day needs of the accounting, legal and compliance department. If you are ready for the next step in your career, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaise with banks and service providers on KYC/compliance/onboarding documentation.
- Assistance in bank account openings and annual reviews formalities
- Organize and monitor corporate files for compliance purposes for all the entities in the group.
- Responding to all key stakeholders (shareholders, investors/clients, regulators) to regulatory / KYC/AML requests
- Assisting the deal team in all aspects of regulatory due diligence
- Handling execution of corporate resolutions, agreements, and other corporate documentation
- Assist the Accounting department, as deemed necessary.
- Assist the Legal and Compliance Manager, as requested
- Ad-hoc projects for to the efficient functioning of the Legal and Compliance and Accounting departments
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Law, Finance, or related field
At least 2-4 years similar experience
High fluency in English language at a professional level
Excellent organizational skills, ability to multitask, result - oriented
Ability to monitor workload and deadlines
Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou
, at the following email address email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720
for further information.