A leading professional services company is looking for a Corporate Services Executive to join their corporate department in Malta. You will report to the Senior Executive, Corporate Services and provide a comprehensive range of corporate services and solutions to clients seeking to set up, administer or reinvent their business and manage the organisation through every stage of its life cycle. The successful candidate will have a degree and at least 2 years’ experience in corporate administration, with sound knowledge of Company Law. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, GRS look forward to receiving your CV for this Malta based Corporate Services Executive role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a portfolio of clients and handling client requests in a timely manner.
- Perform general corporate administration duties and assisting with compliance matters.
- Meet service level agreements in the shortest time frame whilst delivering a service that is of the highest quality to exceed clients’ expectations.
- Maintain an open dialogue of communication with clients on a regular basis and keep clients informed on any new relevant developments within their industry.
- Setting up of new companies, preparation, and submission of statutory filings.
- Opening/closing of bank accounts and liaising with banks on a regular basis, as needed.
- Liaising and corresponding with inhouse lawyers, accountants, and auditors on behalf of clients.
- Communicating with the Malta Business Registry and other regulatory authorities.
At least 2 years` experience in a corporate administrative role.
A university degree or equivalent qualification, ideally in a related field.
Sound working knowledge of Company Law.
Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft software packages and be ready to learn company-specific software if required.
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English.
Strong interpersonal skills.
A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards.
Thrive in a fast-paced environment
Opportunities for professional development.
Private health insurance scheme.
Exciting and friendly work environment.
Competitive salary package.
Achievement bonus for employees who further their education in relation to their role.
An active social committee, organising various fun and team-building events.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Laura Constantinou, email@example.com
quoting the above job reference or call +356 27780664
for further information.